Last week the lovely Novellette nominated me for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. I was really excited about it and I want to thank her again soooo much! If you don’t know Novellette’s blog, you should totally check it out. She’s really inspiring and I love her writing style!
But let’s go ahead with the Award. Here’re the rules – and for once, I’ll try to stick to them:
- Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the ten questions your nominator has provided.
- Nominate ten other bloggers and share the love!
- Finally, create ten questions of your own to ask your nominees and notify them of their nomination!
1. What’s your favourite film? I do love a lot of movies and it’s really hard for me to pick just one. The Lion King and Mary Poppins are at the top of my list, but I’d also like to share my love for The Perks of Being a Wallflower and Saving Mr. Banks.
2. If you could go anywhere in the world with anyone in the world right now, where would you go and who would you take? I would go back to Canada, and maybe this time travel a bit more. No hesitation on who I would like to come with me: my boyfriend!
3. What language have you always wanted to learn? I’d love to speak (and write!) a better English… But if we’re talking about learning from the beginning, I think I would choose Hawaiian. I’m not sure why, I guess I just really love the sound of it. I could listen to No Mele No Lilo all day long.
4. Are you a Disney fan? No. I’m the Disney fan. I love, love, love everything Disney related and I still get really excited if I get to watch a Disney Classic.
5. Besides blogging, what are some of your hobbies? You probably already know about my love for photography. The other, and even bigger, passion of my life is music. I’ve been in a choir since I was 7 years old and it became my second family. I don’t know who I would be without it.
6. What’s the last song you listened to? Elenore by The Turtles.
7. What’s your biggest fear? Being killed by a spider. And growing old alone.
8. Who was your first celebrity crush? I’m not sure about it, but I think it was for Paul Walker (I still don’t believe he’s really gone…). However, as a child I had a huge crush on Simba.
9. What was your last dream about? I was playing darts, but my hands were really weak and I couldn’t throw the darts. They kept falling on the floor. It was really frustrating. And yes, I did actually play the evening before.
10. What was your favourite TV show as a kid? Pokemon all the way! I still hope to get a Charmander one day!
- Celebrating Sunshine
- Shades of Danielle
- Aileen Barker
- Secret Parade
- Diana Cloudlet
- Stardust Bohemian
- Rebecca Marie
- Beauty Candy Loves
- The Pyreflies
- Why did you decide to start a blog?
- What are your favorite blog post to read?
- How would you define yourself in only 5 words?
- What’s the last movie you saw?
- If you could have a conversation with any person in this world (dead or alive), who would it be?
- Do you play any instrument?
- Do you rather go out for a drink with your friends or stay at home watching a movie?
- Wine or beer?
- If you could have any superpower, which one would it be?
- Would you rather go to Hogwarts, Narnia or the Middle Earth?