The lovely Novellette nominated me for another really nice award. I think all this award thing going on between bloggers is always a great occasion to support each other and also to discover some new blogs. So thank you so much for your kind nomination!
- Thank the person who nominated you and display the award logo.
- List 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate (15 or however many you want!) other awesome bloggers and follow the person who nominated you.
Seven facts about me
- I’m getting sick of study and sometimes I feel stuck in my world. I can’t wait to finally be able to work.
- The couch on my new apartment is too comfy and I could spend all day on it (I’m actually writing sitting on it right now).
- Sometimes I find it hard to find random facts about me.
- I’m realizing that the less I do, the more tired I get. So I guess I just need to do more.
- Even if most of the people are complaining, I love that the cold season is finally arriving. I need to go back in my sweaters!
- I’m getting excited every day more for my trip to London with Stitch, that will be on December.
- I think I still need to increase my capacity to say “no” to people.
- Autumn Leaves
- Blonde Stuff
- Holga My Dear
- Jemma In Words
- Laura Jane Atelier
- Mandeville Sisters
As always, if you want to share to seven facts about you, feel free to auto-nominate yourself or answer on the comments! I would be happy to learn something more about you!!