Last week I’ve been nominated for not one, but two Liebster Awards! I can’t believe how lucky I am and I really want to thank the two people who nominated me, Alenixedda of Da una stella cadente all’altra and Becky of Under the Sea Beauty. You guys are amazing, and if you don’t know their blogs, I really suggest you check them out cause they’re really worth you time!
- Link back to the person that nominated you.
- Answer questions given by the nominator.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers.
- Create 11 questions for the nominees.
- Notify all nominees via social media/blogs.
1. A book, a song, a movie and a city that describe you or to which you feel really close. This is more difficult than expected… As for the book, I will go with Sophie’s World, which is a book that changed my life. For the song I don’t even have to think about it, and I go with Imagine right away, cause it describes everything I believe in. There are many movies that I love, but I feel really close to Mary Poppins since it always remember me to look at life with positivity and it makes me believe that it is still possible to have the imagination of a child even when you’re older. Lately, I don’t think there is a particular city that can describe me or a part of myself… But I’d really like to visit Neverland, one day.
2. Which imaginary character would you like to meet, and why? Once again, I’ll go with Mary Poppins. I’d like to see if I would actually love her or found her irritating…
3. If you could time-travel which epoch would you choose? Would it be in the past or would you like to know the future? I will definitely choose something (well, sometime) in the past, even if I’m not too sure what era… But all I know is that
the future scares me I really want the future to be a surprise.
4. Do you collect anything? Owls! Even if it’s not really a collection, but more an obsession…
1. If you could re-live any moment in your life, what would it be? My first concert with the choir where I sing, when I was about 6 years old. I remember I was really excited, and I’d like to feel that again, since after that we had so many concerts that sometimes I forget how exciting this can be.
2. What song could you listen to on repeat, and not get tired of? The Sound of Silence by Simon and Garfunkel.
3. What did you initially think when your blog started growing? I’m not even sure that it’s acutally growing that much, but I was really happy about the more comment I got, since that’s one of the things I love most about blogging.
4. If you could only pick one beauty item to take with you on vacation, what would you take? Mascara, for sure!
5. Did you think you would be where you are today a year ago? Yes, since I was already studying and I knew I still had at least one year to go. But thinking about my love life, I didn’t expect that many changes for sure… I guess I thought I was stuck, and I’m really happy I was wrong. I couldn’t be more blissful than I am!
6. What are you most looking forward to in this next year? I really hope my studies will end well and that I will find a decent work. And, well.. everything else that comes with it.
7. Your at the movies, what is your must-have snack to have? Pop corn for sure! Except if I’m watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. In that case I must have some dark chocolate with me.
9. What is your favorite quality about yourself? I think I’m a good listener, and I love to help others when I can.
10. What motivates you to write a blog post? When I have a good blogpost idea, I just want to share it with my readers! When I have some good photography that can go with it, I feel even more motivated!
11. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be? Probably Canada, but only if Stitch can come with me.
- Smart Twenties
- Extraneous Melodies by Emily Bee
- Sometimes photo(jenik)
- Celebrating Sunshine
- La coquette italienne
- Penned by Jenny
- The Posh Blog
- Wild Cherry Tree
- What’s your biggest quality?
- Name three things that make you happy.
- What are your favorite blogs?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- If your live could be a movie or a tv serie, which one would it be?
- What expectations do you have for your blog in the future?
- What kind of post do you love to write the most?
- Do your friends and family know about your blog?
- What’s your favorite snack?
- If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be?
- Who is the person that made the most important impact on your life and why?