Camera: Instax Mini 90 & iPhone 5c
© photography by indiellie.com
Another week went by, and we’re already in November. It look to me that the time is running faster and faster. I have lot’s of stuff to do for school, but sometimes it feels like I don’t have enough time. But at the same time, I’m happy that Christmas is coming (even if I think it’s too early to decorate all the stores..), and after that there will be my little vacation in London with Stitch. And I just can’t wait for it!
- Tips For Growing Your Blogs Audience | The Sunday Chapter
- Evenings Are For Inspiration Too | Jennypurr
- TIPS AND TRICKS: Five Things I Wish I’d Known About Blogging | The Lovecats Inc
- Some Truths About Being A Full Time Blogger | Lily Melrose
- Blogging Basics: Editing Photos | Nouvelle Daily
- Always Remember How Far You Have Come | Jemma in Words
- Mondays Aren’t So Bad | From Roses
- How To Declutter Your Closet | Aileen Barker
- How To Make Your Money Go Further Than Christmas | Shannon Stacey
- Finding Your Creative Tribe (And Why It’s Okay If It Takes Time) | Jennypurr
- Switching Off | From Roses
- Pensierini Di Natale E Fai-Da-Te: Le Ballerine Cicciottine | YourShoppingFriend
- Non Dite Ai Miei Figli | Prima O Poi L’Amore Arriva. E T’Incula.