Camera: Instax mini 90 & Canon Powershot G16
© photography by indiellie.com
It is few minutes past midnights, so I guess I’m getting slightly better at this. I hope next will I will succeed in posting this when it’s still sunday. Oh well, at least I took the picture with some days of advance.
I love october and the way every tree is beginning to change is colors. There’s something magical about this month… I also love that the weather is changing. I cannot say that we had a warm summer this year, but I’m still glad that the cold is coming. Tomorrow I will go buy some new sweaters to put myself in the mood. Hopefully I will find something good.
- Blogging: adding text to your blog images | Heaven to Betsy
- Bambini: idea of Pinkfrilly | My Washi Tape
- Life’s too short | Jennypurr
- Dear Jemma, Love Jemma | Jemma in Words
- Best times to post on social media | Autumn Leaves
- It’s okay not to feel okay all the time | Zoe London
- Meet as many bloggers as you can | 24HoursFromHome